Support Forums | Demo Gallery [1.x] [2.x] | Downloads | News | Site Map ]
Nuked Gallery
  Create a FREE account or Login   As a guest, you don't have access to our FULL navigation system.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   StatisticsStatistics   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   FavoritesFavorites  

Gallery 2 Integration into PHP-Nuke PROBLEM
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NukedGallery.net Forum Index » PHP-Nuke Integration » Gallery 2 Integration View previous topicPrinter friendly versionView next topic
ryanwantsalicense

Beginner
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Gallery 2 Integration into PHP-Nuke PROBLEM Reply with quote

I am having a BIG problem integrating my gallery into PHP-Nuke. I follow the instructions from the Read Me file and do excactly what it says. I have now done this three times. After uploading the files i delete the proper files as the read-me says, then i go into the PHP-Nuke administration pannel to setup the gallery and i enter in the info. but above that it tells me this:

Integration Package Status

Your integration package is not up to date.
Latest version available is 0.5.10. Your installed version is
To see what has changed, read the ChangeLog here: http://www.nukedgallery.net/postp10252.html#10252.
You can download the latest integration package from http://www.nukedgallery.net/downloads-cat11.html.

If i ignore this message, then i enter in the info and click on verify & update it goes to a page that says update complete. I then click on the link that says return home and all of the fields are blank again. I figure this is normal and it is updated so i activete the module and check the gallery and it tells me "The module has not yet been configured".

PLEASE HELP!!!

-ryanwantsalicense
Offline View user's profile Send private message
AdBot
   Post subject: Gallery 2 Integration into PHP-Nuke PROBLEM  

dari

Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: Gallery 2 Integration into PHP-Nuke PROBLEM Reply with quote

go to phpmyadmin and delete your nuke_g2config table, then redo the integration setup.
Offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ryanwantsalicense

Beginner
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: Gallery 2 Integration into PHP-Nuke PROBLEM Reply with quote

Where is phpmyadmin at? Then where is the nuke_g2config table at?
dari

Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Gallery 2 Integration into PHP-Nuke PROBLEM Reply with quote

where ever your host installed it.
pacman

Beginner
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Gallery 2 Integration into PHP-Nuke PROBLEM Reply with quote

I have same problem, even if I delete nuke_g2config table, cant figure out what's the problem:/ Ivebeen messing with it like 2 months:)

nuke 7.9, PHP 4.4.2, mysql 4.1.7
ryanwantsalicense

Beginner
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Gallery 2 Integration into PHP-Nuke PROBLEM Reply with quote

Where my host installed what? PHP-Nuke? Gallery?

Also, I ran a search for it and nothing came up
VIDGuide

Beginner
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: Gallery 2 Integration into PHP-Nuke PROBLEM Reply with quote

Nuke 7.8, got the same thing .. by manually adding the correct data to the table, the page now loads ok, but blank page from the gallery2 page and a 500 server error when importing the user list (nuke on my system has > 7000 users.. could this be a problem?)
dari

Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: Gallery 2 Integration into PHP-Nuke PROBLEM Reply with quote

i doubt it, as i imported over 20000 users on this site. can you access the server log to find out the cause of the 500 error?
rdalton

Beginner
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Gallery 2 Integration into PHP-Nuke PROBLEM Reply with quote

whats about integration beetw nuke and gallery 1. Where can I found instructions
Ricardo
eye_cc

Beginner
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Gallery 2 Integration into PHP-Nuke PROBLEM Reply with quote

Well looks like there is no way to install G2 on phpNuke 7.8 or 7.9 patched version (after deleting _g2config) - admin panel keep asking
Code: › Your integration package is not up to date.
Latest version available is 0.5.11. Your installed version is 0.5.10
To see what has changed, read the ChangeLog here: http://www.nukedgallery.net/postp10252.html#10252.
You can download the latest integration package from http://www.nukedgallery.net/downloads-cat11.html.
04s07

Beginner
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: Gallery 2 Integration into PHP-Nuke PROBLEM Reply with quote

I'm having problems too...

I get this message:

Your integration package is not up to date.
Latest version available is 0.5.11. Your installed version is

And when I click update I go to a blank page Sad
dari

Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: Gallery 2 Integration into PHP-Nuke PROBLEM Reply with quote

04s07 - read my reply to your other post. for some reason, the data isn't being written to the db. i can't duplicate this, so i don't know what the root cause is.
eye_cc

Beginner
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Gallery 2 Integration into PHP-Nuke PROBLEM Reply with quote

There is always solution to this problem - phpmyadmin and manually update _g2config , integration with phpnuke sholud be done with few versions - patched nonpatched ect. I think 0.5.11 is working fine with pure relase without nukeresources.com updates.
04s07

Beginner
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Gallery 2 Integration into PHP-Nuke PROBLEM Reply with quote

What other reply, dari? You've only replied to me once.

By the way, am I suppose to follow the instructions in the UTF-8 Information folder?
eye_cc

Beginner
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Gallery 2 Integration into PHP-Nuke PROBLEM Reply with quote

04s07 what is your version phpnuke
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NukedGallery.net Forum Index » PHP-Nuke Integration » Gallery 2 Integration View previous topicPrinter friendly versionView next topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Jump to: